Ford Motor Company Learnership Application 2023/2024, See How to apply for Ford Motor Company leadership programme 2023/2024 here, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2023/2024.
Are you ready to apply for the Ford Motor Company Program 2023? Here at erise.com.ng, you will find all the information about the Ford Motor Company application form, how to apply online, the requirements, and the closing date for application 2023/2024.
Learnerships are a great opportunity if you want to learn skills and develop a career. The 2023 course is now open and we keep you updated on the latest Learnerships available for you.
If you sign up for the Staff Training Program you will receive training to get a full degree but you do not have to pay tuition fees.
In fact, if you sign up for Learnership you will be paid in the form of a stipend. This means you will be paid monthly while you are in leadership – the amount you will be paid depends on the level of learnership.
The Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is offering exciting opportunities to students to earn the prestigious CA(SA) title through an internship as a SAICA accredited Trainee accountant. The Elective area of Specialization will be in Management Decision Making and Control.
Candidates will gain first-hand experience in the Finance function in a multi-national automotive company, including Accounting, Internal Control, Taxation, month-end reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Requirements/eligibility to apply:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed B.Com (Hons) or equivalent and obtained CTA.
- Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program.
- Applicants should include their CV, copy of ID, Copy of Highest Qualification, and their most recent Statement of Results in their applications
- Applicants need to be between the ages of 18-35
However, if you have any queries regarding the Ford Motor Company Learnership 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.