All South African students are welcome to apply for the CSG Bursaries 2024/2025. South African students can apply for the bursary at eRise. The CSG Bursary 2024 application process, financial assistance, funding, bursary application forms, eligibility, requirements, and student loan application guide for the 2024 academic year are all covered in this guide.
Understand What Is CSG Bursaries 2024?
The term bursary is like a scholarship, but it’s typically based on financial need rather than academic achievement. It’s a form of financial aid or support given to students to help them pursue their education. Bursaries can come from various sources, such as educational institutions, government programs, or private organizations. They’re a great way to make education more accessible to those who might face financial barriers.
CSG Bursaries 2024/2025 Application Details
- Must be a South African citizens
- Registered at a South African-accredited institution
- Completed 1 year of your academic program; in 2nd year or onward of your academic program
Fields of study:
Studying towards a qualification in any of the following or related fields:
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Diploma ICT
- Finance / Accounting
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- How to Apply
- A certified copy of your South African I.D.
- 1 page detailed CV
- A one-page motivation letter telling us why you should be considered for this program
- Academic transcripts
We’re glad that this wonderful article has helped you a lot with your CSG Bursary Program application for 2024. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about the CSG Bursary 2024; we will get back to you as soon as we can.