The UNIUYO Post Utme/DE Registration 2023/2024 form has finally been released, and we are happy to notify those who chose Uniuyo as their first choice institution when registering for the JAMB examination. We have outlined the steps or procedures candidates must follow in order to be able to successfully register for the screening exercise.
In addition to the instructions candidates must follow to properly register, there are conditions applicants must meet in order to be qualified to register for the screening exercise. All of those requirements are listed right here on this page.
This is just a heads up, but before we go any further, candidates need to pay the N2,000 registration cost. They can pay online or offline using the RRR number that is generated on the payment website.
UPDATE: We are happy to notify all of you who have been waiting for the Post UTME/DE Screening form for the 2023/2024 session to be made available online. Please make sure you complete the registration process by August 18, 2023, by following the instructions provided here.
UNIUYO Post Utme/DE Registration Requirements
Prior to registration, an individual must meet several requirements, some of which are as follows:
- Candidates must be in possession of photocopies of their credentials and meet the cutoff point.
- They must also have an Olevel with credits in relevant subjects, such as English language and mathematics.
- Candidates must have selected UNIUYO as their top university when registering for JAMB.
UNIUYO Post Utme/DE Registration Procedures
The Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise registration process must be open to candidates. To do so, candidates must follow the steps listed below.
- Go to UNIUYO Eportal at uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Click on the Admission Forms Menu.
- Choose the Admission type.
- Enter your information.
- Click the Make Payments option.
- Log in to the portal and successfully register for the exercise.
Incorrect information may result in automatic disqualification, so please be aware of that. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. You can also share this article with anyone you know who has applied for admission to the institution. Those who do not register will also not be considered.